Agosto Foundation observes the EU Personal Data Protection Act (“GDPR”) in its handling of any email addresses collected for the purposes of our regular email newsletter. Users agree to the following:
1. I hereby give the Agosto Foundation my consent (registered at Vojtěšská 196/18, Prague 1, and registered in the Foundation Registry under file number N1070 at the Municipal Court in Prague: ID no. 02178001, hereinafter referred to as the “Foundation”), in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter the “GDPR”), with regard to the legal regulations concerning the following personal data: e-mail, name and surname.
2. We store this data so that we can send you up-to-date information about the Foundation’s activities and the website www.agosto-foundation.org, and make use of them for the duration of the Foundation’s activities, but with a maximum duration of 10 years.
3. You expressly consent to the above storage and use of your data. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time, by sending an email message or a letter to the Foundation’s email or postal address: email@example.com or Vojtěšská 196/18, 110 00 Praha 1.
4. We consider your personal data to be confidential and we will not pass it on to third parties without your consent. Aside from the Foundation, any such third parties must also provide appropriate guarantees and meet the requirements of applicable law which ensure the proper protection of your rights.
5. Please note that under the GDPR, you have the right to: withdraw your consent at any time; ask us for information about the use of your personal data; request an explanation regarding the use of your personal data; request updates or corrections to these data; request the deletion of your personal data; and contact us or the GDPR Authority in the event of any doubt regarding compliance with the GDPR obligations.